Before you start:
Keep the embed code of your Bonsai Form handy. You can simply click on the Share button on your Form and select the Embed Code option:
Steps to add the Bonsai Form to your WordPress page:
1. Pick on the option called Pages in the side panel of the WordPress admin.
2. Select the contact page on which you want your Bonsai Form to appear.
3. You'll see a text area, along with two tabs above it labeled Visual and Text; click Text.
4. In the text box area, click the Code button to apply code tags to the text box, then click Enter to start on a new line.
5. Copy and paste the embed code for your Bonsai Form into the text box, then click Enter to start on a new line. Then, click the Code button again to close off the code tags.
6. Click Preview to make sure it's appearing properly on the page.
7. Click Publish to save your changes.
8. If you need help with either embedding or troubleshooting an embedded form on WordPress, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.