For most basic client actions, having a Bonsai account is not at all a requirement.
These include actions like:
- Accepting a proposal
- Counter-signing a contract
- Paying an invoice (with the exception of ACH payments and setting up an automated, recurring charge)
- Viewing my project, paid timesheets and reporting
As a client, you really only need to create a Bonsai account if you are using Bonsai as a means to manage subcontracting. Actions such as...
- Creating projects to invite subcontractors to
- Viewing your total spend across projects
- Sending secure files and messages on projects
- Adding/managing subcontractors with custom onboarding flows
- Sending a custom contract to a subcontractor